- Controls: Enabling Auto-loot on Right Click and Enable Area Loot making gathering corpse goodies faster and easier
- Controls: Increase Camera Max Distance so you can zoom out farther and see more of what's going on in large areas
- User Interface: Enable additional quickbars as you get more abilities and Lock your quickbars so you don't accidentally move them during combat
- User Interface: Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips; when you mouseover an item you'll see how it compares to your companion's equipment as well as your own
- Ctrl+Shift+F enables a framerate counter in the bottom left corner of your screen
- On your character screen (C) click the icon left of your character name to choose from the titles you have unlocked. You will unlock new titles as you complete class objectives and groups of missions
- I read that crew skill missions have better yields as your companion affection increases
- If you want to rearrange your Skill Tree (K) you need to talk to an NPC in the Imperial Fleet. He is in the bottom right corner of the bottom left quadrant. He's standing across from the Guild Registrar. Respecing is free the first time, a few hundred credits the second time, and increases more and more each time up to a cap of 100,000 credits. The cost may reset itself over time, but I'm not sure
- By logging out or standing around in the Imperial Fleet, your ship (gotten when your character's level is in the mid-late teens)Nyla any cantina you basically earn XP. You'll see a green outlined bar grow over your experience bar (below your quickslots). Any XP you gain within that outline is doubled.
- At level 25 or above you can buy a Speeder Pilot License for 40,000 credits. Some pre-order packages come with a speeder. Otherwise you can buy one starting at 8,000 credits. A speeder can be mounted to increase your out of combat movement speed by 90%. Speeders greatly increase your productivity.