If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Yem on Hi-Tops Review
- Clem on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mike on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mado on Buffalo Chicken Dip
- bob on The 10 Best – Will Ferrell movies (The Campaign is now playing!)
- KFC on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- TJ on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- KDOT on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
- TJ on Who Doesn’t Love A Good Movie Poster??
- TJ on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
We cover a lot of tailgating games on this site. While I’ve made many great friends in the industry, it’s nice to see something totally different come along to spice it up. As impressed people are with all of the ...
A few months ago we came across MegaPongo, a really nice beer pong game that allows you to play pretty much anywhere. Well "anywhere" can involve fighting the elements and as we all know, wind is not a friend of ...
There are times when I sit down to write reviews and the product just does all of the work for me. I could honestly stop writing, post a picture and walk away as some of my items are just that ...
Background: This spring, I purchased a Kamado Vision II ceramic cooker (basically a Big Green Egg, but black), which I have used almost exclusively as a smoker. Over a summer’s worth of ribs, pork shoulders, chicken thighs, briskets and other odds ...
We were recently, and graciously, sent a Critter Cutter to give our thoughts on and put to the test. I put together a little video with my review, opposed to my normal and not as awesome blogs that I normally ...