If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Caroline on MAN OF STEEL Boldly and Brilliantly Resurrects Superman
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
- Yem on What to watch until football arrives
In this episode, I tackle the recipe for lobster bisque from the book Modernist Cuisine at Home. Honestly, the whole way through this recipe, I was concerned that this wouldn't turn out well. So much of this process just felt ...
Ingredients: 11 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 small onion, finely chopped 5 tablespoons mayonnaise 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder salt and pepper to taste 1 (1 pound) loaf round, crusty Italian bread Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. In a ...