If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Yem on Hi-Tops Review
- Clem on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mike on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mado on Buffalo Chicken Dip
- bob on The 10 Best – Will Ferrell movies (The Campaign is now playing!)
- KFC on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- TJ on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- KDOT on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
- TJ on Who Doesn’t Love A Good Movie Poster??
- TJ on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
In this episode, I tackle the recipe for lobster bisque from the book Modernist Cuisine at Home. Honestly, the whole way through this recipe, I was concerned that this wouldn't turn out well. So much of this process just felt ...
Ingredients: 11 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 small onion, finely chopped 5 tablespoons mayonnaise 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder salt and pepper to taste 1 (1 pound) loaf round, crusty Italian bread Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. In a ...