If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Yem on Hi-Tops Review
- Clem on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mike on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mado on Buffalo Chicken Dip
- bob on The 10 Best – Will Ferrell movies (The Campaign is now playing!)
- KFC on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- TJ on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- KDOT on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
- TJ on Who Doesn’t Love A Good Movie Poster??
- TJ on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
I've been reading about this piggy concoction for some time now and decided it was time to give it a shot. Really how can you go wrong here, it's spreadable pig. I'll give you a loose recipe and you can ...
Tailgate365's very own, Clem, put together a great video on making your own pesto. Check out our forums for more cooking tips and tricks! httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTD9CApJVk&feature=player_embedded
INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup paprika 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar 1 tablespoon white sugar 2 teaspoons salt 2 teaspoons monosodium glutamate (MSG) 1 teaspoon celery salt 1 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 ...
INGREDIENTS: 1 1/2 cups allspice 8 cups salt 5 1/2 cups garlic powder 4 cups white sugar 1 cup chipotle chile powder 1/2 cup ground cloves 2 cups dried thyme leaves 2 cups ground black pepper 4 cups cayenne pepper 1 cup ground cinnamon DIRECTIONS: Place allspice, salt, garlic powder, sugar, chipotle ...