If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
- Yem on What to watch until football arrives
- naitik on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
INGREDIENTS: 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce 1 cup oyster sauce 1/4 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup ketchup 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1/4 cup gin 2 dashes liquid smoke flavoring 1/2 cup white sugar 1 1/2 pounds ...
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add more if you can stand it) salt and ground black pepper to taste 1 cup honey 1/2 cup butter, melted ...
INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard 6 cloves garlic, chopped 2 teaspoons salt 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper 2 pounds chicken wings, ...
INGREDIENTS:1 (18 ounce) bottle honey teriyaki barbeque sauce1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce1/4 cup honey3 dashes liquid smoke flavoring1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger 6 cloves crushed garlic8 habanero peppers, seeded and minced4 green chile peppers, chopped3 tablespoons finely grated raw horseradish18 ...
INGREDIENTS:3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste1 tablespoon soy sauceDIRECTIONS:1.Preheat a grill ...