If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
- Yem on What to watch until football arrives
- naitik on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
INGREDIENTS: 1/3 cup vegetable oil 2 tablespoons lime juice 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest 2 cloves crushed garlic 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ground black ...
INGREDIENTS: 1/3 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 cup honey 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 1 teaspoon steak sauce 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat the grill for medium ...
INGREDIENTS: 1 cup butter 2 tablespoons garlic salt 2 tablespoons paprika salt and pepper to taste 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer 1 (4 pound) whole chicken DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat ...
INGREDIENTS: 1 (3 pound) chicken, split in half lengthwise garlic powder to taste ground black pepper to taste 1 pinch seasoned salt 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer 1/2 cup butter 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat grill for high heat. 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the ...
INGREDIENTS: 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 1 cup ranch salad dressing 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Place the chicken breasts into a saucepan and fill with ...