If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
- Yem on What to watch until football arrives
- naitik on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
Welcome to episode 2 of Clem's Modernist Cuisine. In this episode, I try my hand at using the centerpiece appliance in much of modernist cuisine -- the sous vide water oven. For my first attempt at using this device, I ...
I know I often talk about things I’ve eaten on vacation and my desire to replicate them at home. This recipe will be no different. In Duck, North Carolina there is a little restaurant called Duck Deli that we have ...
We have been having a lot of discussion in The Smoke House about easy to make things when using a smoker. If you are new to the world of smoking, look no further than this video. You will see just ...
I love dishes that are easy to make and bring the heat so to satisfy those two requirements it doesn't get much easier than chicken diablo. Everyone is going to have their own heat preference so feel free to scale ...
Another chapter of me going through All Recipes and finding some quick, easy recipes for all of our amateur cooks out there. I love using slow cookers and even more so when the weather starts getting colder. Last week I tried ...