If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- NISHA BATHAM on The 10 Best – Tom Cruise movies (Happy 50th Tom!)
- Caroline on MAN OF STEEL Boldly and Brilliantly Resurrects Superman
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
If you are a fan of tacos why not try taco pie? A pretty quick and easy recipe that you can put together in about 30 minutes time with the main ingredients that both kids and adults enjoy. Ingredients 1 (8 ounce) ...
Continuing my trend of easy recipes for all amateur cooks out there we have the easy pasta bake. Served this last week and while it does take a little more effort it came out fantastic. With two adults and two ...
I decided to mix things up a little yesterday and tried a couple of new things including an experiment with some pueblo green chile we had in the freezer. Typically every year we purchase a couple bushels of green chile ...
I know, I know. The name sucks. I cannot think of what else to call them since whenever my wife talks about them she says "you have to try Mike's burgers" or "will you make your burgers?". Before I go ...
I was thinking of grilling some brats tonight and was wondering how I could jazz them up a little. Then I realized, bacon makes everything better. And so it was, tonight I decided to wrap my cheddar brats in bacon ...