If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
- Yem on What to watch until football arrives
- naitik on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
In this episode, I combine my love of authentic Mexican food with a couple of my newly learned modernist cuisine techniques. I cook the steak sous vide, create a queso fundido sauce with sodium citrate, and I attempt to make ...
In this episode of Average Joe to Modernist Cuisine Chef, I again try my hand at using the sous vide water oven -- this time to make cheese burgers. In the recipe in Modernist Cuisine at Home, they grind their ...
In the latest mouth watering installment, Clem shows us how to make an amazing sandwich using tri-tip. Grab your forks and enjoy
Classic. That's the first word that comes to my mind when I think of this dish. This stomach filling combination has been a British staple for generations and is at the heart of what I consider to be amazing pub ...
A recipe with heavy cream, butter and country ham is probably going to be fairly amazing. A recipe that adds Southern Comfort to the mix is going to be outright stellar. This simple mushroom dish is great for parties and ...