If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Yem on Hi-Tops Review
- Clem on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mike on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mado on Buffalo Chicken Dip
- bob on The 10 Best – Will Ferrell movies (The Campaign is now playing!)
- KFC on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- TJ on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- KDOT on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
- TJ on Who Doesn’t Love A Good Movie Poster??
- TJ on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
Yeah, I know... the title sounds boastful. I guess I can't claim it's the best steak ever, because I haven't tasted every steak ever made and one day I will have one better than this someplace, but... I've made a ...
In this episode, I try a suggestion from ModernistCuisine.com (link below) in which fish sauce is used to create an effect similar to dry aging beef. As I indicated in my first cooking video, I won't edit out any of ...
In this episode, I test the ability of the Sous Vide Supreme to reheat leftovers. My goal is to reheat some BBQ baby back ribs without drying them out (which is what would happen if I used a microwave or ...
In this episode, I combine my love of authentic Mexican food with a couple of my newly learned modernist cuisine techniques. I cook the steak sous vide, create a queso fundido sauce with sodium citrate, and I attempt to make ...
In this episode of Average Joe to Modernist Cuisine Chef, I again try my hand at using the sous vide water oven -- this time to make cheese burgers. In the recipe in Modernist Cuisine at Home, they grind their ...