If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Clem on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mike on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mado on Buffalo Chicken Dip
- bob on The 10 Best – Will Ferrell movies (The Campaign is now playing!)
- KFC on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- TJ on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- KDOT on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
- TJ on Who Doesn’t Love A Good Movie Poster??
- TJ on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
- Yem on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
In this episode, I take a recipe from "Modernist Cuisine at Home" that is easy, practical, and requires no special tools or ingredients. There are some recipes in MC@H where I wonder if the work required is really worth it, ...
Yeah, I know... the title sounds boastful. I guess I can't claim it's the best steak ever, because I haven't tasted every steak ever made and one day I will have one better than this someplace, but... I've made a ...
In this episode, I try a suggestion from ModernistCuisine.com (link below) in which fish sauce is used to create an effect similar to dry aging beef. As I indicated in my first cooking video, I won't edit out any of ...
If you look up "food porn" in the dictionary, the following video is attached. You should probably take a Lipitor before you watch it. Seriously, it's right on the edge of ridiculous how much yummy stuff I combine here. In ...
A video this epic really doesn't need an intro. Enjoy.
Many of the recipes in Modernist Cuisine at Home call for ingredients that are themselves recipes from the book. Such is the case here, where first I need to make carrot butter so that I can then make caramelized carrot ...