If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Yem on Hi-Tops Review
- Clem on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mike on Ultimate Sack Review
- Mado on Buffalo Chicken Dip
- bob on The 10 Best – Will Ferrell movies (The Campaign is now playing!)
- KFC on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- TJ on 2013 NFC East Predictions
- KDOT on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
- TJ on Who Doesn’t Love A Good Movie Poster??
- TJ on 2013 Fantasy Quarterback Rankings
Need a little warmth during the winter months? If so then this should do the trick. Ingredients: 1 ½ oz Southern Comfort Hot Cocoa 1 pinch of cayenne pepper Add to your favorite mug and top with whipped cream.
In this episode, I take a recipe from "Modernist Cuisine at Home" that is easy, practical, and requires no special tools or ingredients. There are some recipes in MC@H where I wonder if the work required is really worth it, ...
Yeah, I know... the title sounds boastful. I guess I can't claim it's the best steak ever, because I haven't tasted every steak ever made and one day I will have one better than this someplace, but... I've made a ...
There are times when I sit down to write reviews and the product just does all of the work for me. I could honestly stop writing, post a picture and walk away as some of my items are just that ...
About a month ago, the folks from Spin Chill approached us with their creation and asked for our support in their efforts to win the Wal Mart "Get on the shelf" competition. The product is simple, it takes a warm ...
In this episode, I try a suggestion from ModernistCuisine.com (link below) in which fish sauce is used to create an effect similar to dry aging beef. As I indicated in my first cooking video, I won't edit out any of ...