If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
- Yem on What to watch until football arrives
- naitik on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
Sony Pictures has officially announced that Andrew Garfield has landed the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in director Marc Webb's new Spider-Man film. The film focuses on a teenager grappling with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises. The action ...
'Eclipse', the third entry in the 'Twilight' series, has arrived and should do an insane amount of business. Before I begin my review of the film, let me start by saying that I have not read the books, so I ...
You would think today's highlight dvd/blu-ray release would be 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief', but the film I am most looking forward to seeing this week is 'The Hot Tub Time Machine'. The premise is silly, but John ...
On October 26, 'Back to the Future 1, 2 and 3' will be available on blu-ray. This is great news...as this is one of the most enjoyable trilogies in cinema history. The films will feature over 2 hours of extra ...
Below is the first trailer for the new 'Harry Potter' films...Part 1 hits theaters this November, and Part 2 next summer! Looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!! httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE
The box office figures are in for this weekend, and for the second weekend in a row, 'Toy Story 3' takes the #1 spot with $59 million. This brings the Pixar release up to $226 million domestically thus far. Also ...