Welcome to the first of what will be many videos detailing some recipes that are great for tailgating and just about anything else!
Today I bring you a family favorite, and actually the meal that was requested by my lovely wife (the taste tester at the end) for Valentine’s day, the BBQ Bacon Bleu Cheese Burger.
I don’t get real specific with portions and measurements because everyone’s tastes are different, but here is what I used in the making of this video:
- BBQ Sauce (family recipe, better than yours)
- Bleu Cheese (or Blue Cheese, if you want to argue)
- Hamburger (venison, turkey and chicken burger works great also)
- Salt and Pepper (season for taste, or don’t use at all…but I like what they bring)
- Good buns, this is a monster of a burger…basically a “double” so don’t skimp
- Mixing bowl
- Small saucepan
- Griddle or Grill (I went the griddle route, wasn’t that nice out yesterday)
Here is the video, pretty self-explanatory. If you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to ask! We would really appreciate it if you subscribed to our YouTube channel and rate, favorite and shared this video!
Also, if you have any requests for a cooking video, just drop me a line, firstname.lastname@example.org