NAMCO BANDAI announced today that Splatterhouse has gone gold for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation3. This is very welcome news to gamers looking to release a little aggression while rocking to a death metal soundtrack.
Splatterhouse follows college student Rick Taylor as he embarks on a mission to rescue his girlfriend, Jennifer, who was kidnapped after they entered a mysterious run-down Mansion inhabited by an elusive scientist, Dr. West. Confronted by otherworldly horrific abominations under Dr. West’s control, Rick turns to a mystical sentient mask that promises to give him the power to reunite with his beloved Jennifer. Full of desperation, Rick dons the “Terror Mask” and is transformed into a raging juggernaut, exemplifying unadulterated violence and destruction to anything that stands in his way.
Embodying the unfiltered, primal aggression of its namesake, Splatterhouse gives players countless ways to decimate your enemies with extreme gore including Necrotic energy powered attacks, the all powerful Berserker Mode, an arsenal of classic Splatterhouse w eapons, and the ultimate over the top gruesome Splatter Kills which enable you to rip, impale, and smash your opponents into bloody pulpy masses.
Full Soundtrack List:
The full track list follows:
· The Accused – “Pounding Nails”
· ASG – “Dream Song”
· Cavalera Conspiracy – “Must Kill”
· 5 Finger Death Punch – “Dying Breed”
· Goatwhore – “Apocalyptic Havok”
· The Haunted – “Hollow Ground”
· High On Fire – “Fire, Flood & Plague”
· Invisible Enemies – “Dead Eyes”
· Lamb of God – “Walk With Me in Hell”
· Mastodon – “Blood and Thunder”
· Municipal Waste – “Rigorous Vengeance”
· Mutant Supremacy – “Morbid Dismemberment”
· Terrorizer – “Dead Shall Rise”
· WolfShirt – “Headlong Into Monsters”