Another chapter of me going through All Recipes and finding some quick, easy recipes for all of our amateur cooks out there. I love using slow cookers and even more so when the weather starts getting colder. Last week I tried out Easy Cheesy Chicken and found another hit for our dining room table.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and cream of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving.
First time out I cooked some rice along with it as a topper for it and it was pretty good. For leftovers I cooked up some rigatoni and mixed in some peas for a fantastic taste. You can serve this dish off to the side but I completely recommend using it over pasta for a fantastic taste!