Ok tailgaters, The Bing National Tailgating Championship swings into Denver’s Invesco Field after a great showing last week in Houston. Not familiar with the event you say? Let me bring you up to speed. Bing is traveling across the country in search of America’s great tailgating team with regional events held in the following cities:
- Houston’s Reliant Stadium, Nov. 7, 9:30 a.m.
- Denver’s Invesco Field at Mile High, Nov. 14, 11:30 a.m.
- New York/New Jersey’s New Meadowlands Stadium, Nov. 21, 10:30 a.m.
- Phoenix’s University of Phoenix Stadium, Dec. 5, 11:30 a.m.
- New Orleans’ Louisiana Superdome, Dec. 12, 12:30 p.m.
- Seattle’s Qwest Field, Dec. 19, 10:30 a.m.
- Dallas/Fort Worth’s Sundance Square (Finals), Feb. 3
The winner from each city will compete for the title in Dallas on February 3rd under the watchful eye of “The Commish” Joe Cahn.
“The spirit of tailgating is all about passion and connecting people, and I’ve tailgated with the best of them over the past 15 years,” Cahn said. “The Bing National Tailgating Championship taps into that passion in an effort to engage the most enthusiastic and skilled tailgaters from around the country and decide who should be crowned this year’s best.”
Tailgate365′s own Mike Koele will be on site this weekend to take in the festivities first hand. Check in next week for an update from Denver.
Miss the Houston event? We’ve got you covered…