Ridgewood, NJ, July 1, 2010 – Today Kalypso Media USA launched the DarkStar One – Broken Alliance “Galactic Giveaway.” Gamers who visit the giveaway’s information page can sign-up for an opportunity to win one of the prizes listed below, including a custom-skinned console and controller pack. For more information on the DarkStar One – Broken Alliance, which Kalypso Media USA will release this July for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, please visit www.darkstarone.com.
For giveaway information, please visit – http://www.darkstaronecontest.com
1st prize – (one winner)
- DarkStar One – Broken Alliance Custom skinned Xbox 360(r)
- DarkStar One – Broken Alliance custom skinned controller
- One year of Xbox Live
- One copy of DarkStar One – Broken Alliance for Xbox 360(r)
2nd prize – (one winner)
- One DarkStar One – Broken Alliance custom Xbox 360 skin
- One copy of DarkStar One – Broken Alliance
The first 10 submissions to the Galactic Giveaway will automatically receive a DarkStar One – Broken Alliance custom Xbox 360 skin.
Ready to don your space-suit and blast into the adventure of a lifetime? DarkStar One – Broken Alliance is your chance to do just that, as it combines fast and furious in-the-cockpit starship combat with a deep storyline involving love, family, betrayal and mysterious alien races.
Play as Kayron Jarvis, a young and ambitious spacefaring adventurer as he attempts to unravel a family mystery, braving the depths of space, encounters mysterious aliens and blasts his enemies to dust in his uniquely customizable ship – the DarkStar One.
Developed by Gaming Minds Studio, part of the Kalypso Media Group, DarkStar One – Broken Alliance is presented in stunning full 1080p HD and 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound. The game is set for a July release on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. For more information, visit the official website at www.darkstarone.com.
About the Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a privately-held, global independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software, primarily for Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Along with headquarters in Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States, including Kalypso Media Digital, Ltd., a UK-based subsidiary that focuses on global digital distribution and electronic publishing. The company also owns two development studios – Realmforge Studios and Gaming Minds Studios– and works with a number of leading independent developers.
If you like what you see here…You'll love our forums. Sign up today and become part of the madness.
Let’s Hear It
- Clem on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avenging Things This Fall
- LT on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- Elman on Ryobi 2,200 Watt Inverter Generator Review (RYi2200)
- LT on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- MTK on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Yem on MegaPongo – Taking Pong To New Places
- Coralie Nwankwo on Kate goes back to Underworld – Bill & Ted to return? – Superman looks for a director – and more movie news!
- julian on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies
- Yem on What to watch until football arrives
- naitik on The 10 Best – TOM HANKS movies